Our aim is to provide everything you need to ensure your glamping break is a fantastic experience and hassle free.
Here’s a taster of what’s included in our Vintage and Moroccan yurts, more details are provided if you visit the specific yurt navigation button.
- Double bed with bedding (Vintage yurt only)
- Single and double futon beds (number depends on size of yurt)
- Wood-burning stove, fireguard, one basket of logs, kindling & firelighters, gas lighter and stove kettle
- Kitchen area: 3 ring gas stove with samll grill, crockery, cutlery, glassware, pots, pans, utensils and cool box with freezer blocks. Own fridge & use of a communal freezer
- Clothes storage, shelving, table, chairs, mirror, rugs, and cushions
- Solar powered ceiling lights, lanterns & tea lights
- Fire extinguisher, smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Travel cot,Bay bath and high chair on request
- BBQ with one bag of charcoal and firelighters
- Fully enclosed under-cover area with lighting, table or picnic benches, seating, chimenea, kindling & logs
- Secluded Al fresco areas with seating
- USB charger in the yurt for your gadets 🙂